Connecticut Babies

Baby Shower Locations in Southeastern CT?

Hello,

I am currently looking for a baby shower location in the East Lyme/Waterford/Groton/Mystic area.  There will be about 25 people.  The baby shower will be in March so it will be too cold for something outside.  I am interested in doing a brunch or lunch type shower.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Baby Shower Locations in Southeastern CT?

• We are having the same issue, so I have been trying to think of places we enjoy and choosing one. So far I have come up with - 

Franks Gourmet Grill

Olio/Azu

Koto

La Belle Aurore

Can you tell me any restaurants in the are you like? I am looking for my daughters first bday party 

• You could try Filomena's in Waterford. They have a private room.  I like Koto too.  Recovery Room in New London is really good.  I'm looking for more of a room than a restaurant.
  • Loading the player...
  • I live right by Filomenas and considered them as well based on their convenience, but honestly, I have never had an enjoyable meal there. There has always been a delay and the food isn't very good. The nachos and polenta fries are particularly bad. And I know they have new ownership, I have been there both before and after and was never happy. 
  • The first time I ate there I thought it was fabulous.  After they changed ownership I didn't care for it as much but I think they might do a different menu for private parties.
  • Not sure if this is to far for you...check out Steak Loft in Mystic.  I wasn't going to call because I thought it would be too expensive, but they have amazing deals!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"