Oregon Babies

Need New Years Eve ideas.

I really want to celebrate that this year is finally OVER!!!!  But can't seem to find anything to do.  All our friends have no plans.  Boring!
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Need New Years Eve ideas.

• I have plans! Come help me pack;)
  • i would offer to host a little gathering, but it's pretty unlikely that i could stay up that late. i haven't seen midnight (voluntarily) in a long time.

it's our "dating" anniversary too. this will be 16 years i think.

i think i have gone to sleep by 11 or so for the last 5 new years. i try to stay up, but the later it gets i'm like...forget it. i watch the stuff in new york and then off i go.

i'm not sure when i got so old. or so fuddy. 

• Loading the player...
  • We have an overnight babysitter for the first time and I'm so excited to go out.... but have NO idea where to go
  • We are just doing happy hour with some friends and might grab dinner afterwards.  My parents are in town from Alaska and are watching the girl for us, but highly unlikely it will be a late night since we are starting around 4:30.  I always recommend places in NW Portland (near 21st - 23rd from Glisan to Kearney) because there are so many places so close together, it is nice to bar hop and try out different places.  We are going to our regular Bartini to start and will just play it by ear from there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"