Attachment Parenting
Options

First Mei-Tai Experiment!

My new Mei-Tai came in the mail today and I wrapped my baby up in it first thing -- oh, so much love! I can't believe this is my fourth carrier -- it's so perfect for her right now. It's a Mei tai bebe, so it's got a pretty narrow base that fits her little legs, and the padded top is perfect for her head/neck, since she is still a bit wobbly. I carried her around in it all night,and I think it's going to be the carrier i take with me next week on the plane. I like it because it can support her head but she can still look around -- she can't do that in the FWCC on my sleepy if i tuck her head in securely.

Re: First Mei-Tai Experiment!

• Options

aww I got a little teary reading this b/c it reminded me of wearing my little baby around in it... I'm so glad you love it and that it made it to you!

Oh yeah and I want pics!!!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

And I was thinking to myself, "Oh, I bet Alicia will want pictures" and then I had to make dinner and never got the camera out. Tomorrow, though, I'll snap some!

It's too bad because she was wearing brown tonight and totally matched. 

Your carrier found a happy new home!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    please post pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAllie30:

And I was thinking to myself, "Oh, I bet Alicia will want pictures" and then I had to make dinner and never got the camera out. Tomorrow, though, I'll snap some!

It's too bad because she was wearing brown tonight and totally matched. 

Your carrier found a happy new home!

I have totally matched outfits to wraps before... I give bonus points if Jamie and I both match the wrap lol (and I'm only halfway joking)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"