Multiples
Options

when do you stop burping them?

How old are they when you don't have to worry about burping them anymore? When they can sit up on their own??
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: when do you stop burping them?

• Options
    At around 3.5 to 4 months I stopped burping them mid bottle.  I just burped them at the end of the bottle which made feeding them much easier.  At 6 months I still burp one of my babies at the end of the bottle to reduce spit up later on.  The other seems to burp on his own. 
    IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    They burped on their own at 6 months when they could consistently sit up.  :)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We stopped burping mid-bottle around 3 months, but continued to burp at the end of the bottle until they were around 9 months old. But, our babies were very spitty and tended to continue to spit up until they had burped. But, the older they got, the easier it was to get them to burp.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

one of the things i hated most about the baby stage was burping babies :)

when they stopped needing to be burped I swear my life got 100% easier!

like others- we stopped the mid-bottle burp around 4mo (my guys had reflux otherwise would have stopped earlier).... and around 6-7mo stopped the post bottle burping.

• Options
    My mom was feeding on today and went to burp him.  It occured to me that we haven't been doing it in at least a few weeks.  So I'd say around 5 months.  Thankfully they've never had any spit-up issues.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"