January 2011 Moms

2nd Time Moms...bag for LO?

Maybe it is the panic setting in, but it hit me today that maybe I should also have a bag packed for our 3yo?  Anyone else doing this for other children?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: 2nd Time Moms...bag for LO?

• For the hospital, or to stay with someone?  I'm packing a little backpack for the hospital with some fun activities and snacks for DD.  I'm also packing an overnight (actually, a few nights) bag because she'll be going to Grandma's for at least two nights. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hadn't thought of it.  It is a good idea.  I'm hoping family will be able to make it here or I can throw his together way faster than mine.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, I have a bag packed for my two boys so that we can drop them off at a friend's house in the spur of the moment and be set for any time of day... it's got pjs, play clothes, spare clothes, snacks, toys, books, movies. 
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have his overnight bag packed for staying at Grandma & Grandpa's house.  I have a gift for him for hospital that will help keep him entertained while visiting. 
  • I just thought about this the other day and realized that I do need to pack bags with a couple days worth of stuff for both girls to stay with Grandma and Grandpa. We were forunate to have my sister stay with us last time and didn't have to do it, so I had completely forgetten.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is probably something I should have thought about before now since DS will be going to stay with one set of grandparents or the other while we are at the hospital. 

::adds to to do list::

• DD will be staying here... my MIL will come over while I am in labor if it is at night, if it is during the day, she will be in daycare (which is at a relative's house) and she brings a bag there anyway.  DH will be home with her the rest of the time.  If it is on the weekend, my best friend said she would drive up (2 hrs) and help too.  I will be laying out several days worth of clothes though ;)  I don't think DH would know where to find anything!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I absolutely packed a small suitcase for DD, as she was staying at Grandmas house while I had the baby.

When she came to the hospital? No, no extra bag for her there, since she just came to visit for like 30 minutes at a time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Im packing an overnight bag for Lo because she will be staying at Grandmas and I dont want my mom having to come back and forth between our house and hers.
  • We packed a small bag and sent it to her sitter's (my friends house) since she will be the one watching DD when I go into labor. My friend will be out of town this weekend but we don't plan on packing another back to have ready. If I happen to go into labor this weekend and DD goes to another friends I'll just throw some stuff in a bag before we go.
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"