February 2011 Moms

late hdbd pics - 34wks

Re: late hdbd pics - 34wks

• You look great! And we have the same due date!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow! You're tiny! My belly was larger than that at 32! You look great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i carry small, even with my first 2 babies..... yay! labor buddies!

imageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • cute belleh!!!
  • I never got to post mine yesterday. No one responded with directions on how to post a pic. So I threw a pity party instead, obviously it's still going Crying

Anyway, you look cute!

• u look really great!  u must have been about 100 lbs going in.  you're tiny.  I'm almost 32 weeks ans now starting to get pretty big but not as big as I thought I would be.  It's my first, so maybe because i havent been stretched out yet.  you dont appear to be carrying high unless you dropped already.  I'm carrying so high it's hard to breathe and my ribs r killing!!!  ugg!  I'm ready to go now!
  • imageAnnieRose321:

I never got to post mine yesterday. No one responded with directions on how to post a pic. So I threw a pity party instead, obviously it's still going Crying

Anyway, you look cute!

upload a pic to photobucket.com  then copy the url code and when u create a post, click on the little tree pic and put the code there. that will upload your pic.  =)

imageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageAnnieRose321:

I never got to post mine yesterday. No one responded with directions on how to post a pic. So I threw a pity party instead, obviously it's still going Crying

Anyway, you look cute!

• imageAnnieRose321:

Anyway, you look cute!

I use upload to photo bucket and then copy the image code. Alot of people use tinypic, but I am not sure how that works. If you can get a IMG code, then its automatically posted here correctly:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"