Secondary IF

Lurker post- what did you do?

Hi ladies,  I wanted to know how many of you went right back to the RE for your 2nd or if you gave it a shot on your own for a few months.  My DH and I are planning on our 2nd very soon (with in 3 months) when our son turns 1yr 3 mo.  I have Hashimoto's disease and have been seeing a regular endocrinologist since I was released from my RE at 10 weeks when I was pg with my son.

I don't know if it's "normal" to go straight to the RE.  It took us over 2 years to get our little man to stick and I'm 30.

Any thought would be helpful. TIA

Re: Lurker post- what did you do?

• I went right to my OB first cause with my DS I only saw an OB. I am now seeing an RE and I was told that is fine cause I have a documented problem. Good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We tried for a couple months without help, but I also have hashimoto's, diagnosed before DD, and it took so many years to get DD, didn't want to wait. If you think you're ready, I think you should go see the RE! My RE said, why wait?! We know what works! Good luck to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • We are trying for baby #3 and decided to wait a little while before going to the RE in hopes that it may just happen on a whim. 

I think it's normal to jump right to the RE.

Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • We went right back for number two. We waited until I was 6 months pp to give my body a break and 'tried on our own' in that time, but did not think it would happen.

DD was a surprise. We do eventually wan 2 more and will go straight to the RE to try in a few years when we are ready .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"