Upstate NY Babies
Options

"Bartender" Nesties???

DH is in search of a drink for the NYE party we're going to. It's funny to say but my 225lb, manly man- only really likes girly drinks (mai tais, banana flavored drinks etc). His parents have a pretty well stocked bar but he wants to bring a new drink "recipe" to make. We have done daiquiris in the past but it's so messy. Who better to ask about girly drinks than a group of girls? :) Thanks!
imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: "Bartender" Nesties???

• Options
    Lately my DH has been big into mixing sprite zero with a shot or two of flavored vodka (grape, cherry or pink lemonaid)...I totally picked on him for this until I tried some....it's crazy easy & tasty!  Smile
  • Options

My dad refuses to drink beer.  If they don't have margaritas, he doesn't drink.  :)

Some of my favorites are Malibu Rum in Sunny Delight, Captain Morgan's in Diet Coke, or the ever-so-easy bottle of premixed Jose Cuervo Strawberry Margaritas.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't had a mixed drink in FOREVER.  But the last time I did I was drinking cherry vodka and sprite, or diet coke.  You can easily drink alot b/c it just tastes like cherry coke.  My favorite is captain and dr pepper.  That was all we drank in college.  If you like margaritas you can buy the v8 vfusion and it makes a fruity margaritia plus you get a serving of fruit and vegatables :)
  • Options
    Rim a wine glass by dipping it in grenadine then sugar. Put about a 1/2 shot of raspberry vodka (make it stronger if you like) and then top with champagne. Enjoy!
    image        image
  • Options

imageIrisheyes1247:
    Rim a wine glass by dipping it in grenadine then sugar. Put about a 1/2 shot of raspberry vodka (make it stronger if you like) and then top with champagne. Enjoy!

This sounds delicious!

DH loves Captain & ginger ale (I do, too!) 

Malibu and pineapple juice

I'm not very much help, I love beer!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options

One of our faves:

1.5oz butterscotch schnapps
    1.5oz Bailey's irish cream
    2 parts milk

Fill glass with ice. Pour in schnapps and irish cream. Fill glass with milk and shake...yum!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"