January 2011 Moms
Options

Steam Mop?

If anyone has a steam mop can you share a link to the one you'd recommend? I have ceramic tiles in the kitchen and laminate wood floors in hallways, living room; so ideally I'd like to be able to clean all of that if possible. Also not sure of the difference between all the models. TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Steam Mop?

• Options
    The Shark Steam Mop is the best!  I bought mine at Costco for about $90 and it was worth every penny.  It cleans floors like a miracle, uses no chemicals, and has several different mop head attachments.  I cannot recommend it enough.
  • Options
    I have the basic model Shark Steam mop and it is awesome! We have tile, laminate and hard wood. I love the no chemicals and it is very easy to use. I got mine at Best Buy for $65.00. I used to use a Swiffer Wet Jet or the old hands and knees. This is totally worth the money because you do not have to keep buying replacement pads (shark's go right into the washing machine) or the cleaner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We also have the Shark - it's just a basic one from BBB.  I don't have laminate floors, but my parents do and they love it for that.
  • Options

imagetealio:
    The Shark Steam Mop is the best!  I bought mine at Costco for about $90 and it was worth every penny.  It cleans floors like a miracle, uses no chemicals, and has several different mop head attachments.  I cannot recommend it enough.

This, this, this!!

• Options
    FYI, someone just posted about the Shark on the 3rd tri, Target has these on sale today for $68 so you may want to check it out.  Not sure how long the deal lasts but the girls there are giving it rave reviews...
  • Options
    Thanks all. I ended up buying it from the Target daily deal. Thank goodness I saved my 10% completion coupon, and asked for Target gc's for Christmas. I ended up paying $10 for it! Woo hoo! I am super excited to get it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"