Baby Showers
Options

finger food??

My mom is throwing my shower at her house, theres about 40 people coming and i was wondering if any of you guys had any ideas for food! It won't been a sit down shower with lots of tables since there isn't a lot of room buy my mom wants to offer a lot of "easy food to eat" (where you dont need to cut up a chicken cutlet or something".  

Any ideas?? 

Re: finger food??

• Options

i was plannin on havin mini cucumber sandwiches, chicken sates, and potaot salad. then my mom made stuffed mushrooms for xmas and they were SO good that i told her she had to make em for the shower lol

• Options

When you say it won't be "a sit down", do you mean there won't be places for everyone to actually sit or do you mean it won't be a served meal?  You really need to have a chair/couch for everyone to sit on comfortably.

The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    The Bee Hive Blog
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!
    25 Weeks - GOAL MET 52.2 Pounds gone! 27 Weeks Total Pounds Lost: 54.0
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My older sister ordered party platters from Target for my nieces first birthday and we were all very surprised at how good it was! The trays were even set up nicely so she just put them on the tables as they were. She ordered a bunch of different mini sandwiches, then had chips, potatoe salds, etc...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    chips and dip.  veggies and dip.  cookies.  mini cupcakes.  candy dishes.  small pieces of crusty bread topped with just about anything.  bacon wrapped jalapenos.  sam's club has frozen appetizers like small quiches.  very good. 
  • Options

imagechargood:
    sam's club has frozen appetizers like small quiches.  very good. 

Yum!  These!!!

I would love this kind of casual shower.  It sounds like fun :) 

• Options
    Vegetable platter, dips and chips, cheese and crackers, meatballs, fruit platter, assortment of sandwiches on rolls, chicken salad sandwiches, just think finger foods!
    DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"