August 2011 Moms
Options

EMOTIONAL! Anyone else?

Wow, I am super emotional today. DD has been in day care for almost 4 months now. For some reason it's suddenly very difficult for me to think about her being there. I was also hoping we'd get out of the office early today. Unfortunately it doesn't look like that's going to happen, and it's upsetting me. Ugh. I really just need to get a grip and keep reminding myself that it's just the HORMONES making me feel like a crazy person. Embarrassed

Re: EMOTIONAL! Anyone else?

• Options
    i can cry at any moment!  TV shows, songs on the radio, movies....anything.
  • Options

::raises hand::

I got upset last night that DH wanted to watch tv upstairs to keep the dog company.  She is confined to a crate right now because she has a torn ACL so DH wanted to let her be on the bed with him to give her some needed attention.  I couldn't watch TV with him because I needed to be downstairs with all of the other dogs.

OMG!  God forbid DH be two feet away from me when I am at home!  

Humphrey - the TTCAL mascotimage
    "I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy. I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it." -Art Williams
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YES! My almost 4 year old DD LOVES Taylor Swift. We were listening to her song Never Grow Up the other day and I was sobbing!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageJenJune3:
    YES! My almost 4 year old DD LOVES Taylor Swift. We were listening to her song Never Grow Up the other day and I was sobbing!!

Haha...well that song is kind of sad!

I swear, I've never been a sap...unless I'm KU.

• Options
    Oh yeah! I had a meltdown at work Tuesday because we have to put DD in daycare one day a week. I found the perfect place that will let her go one day, is close, has an opening, but the woman mentioned that 9 out of 10 times one day a week doesn't work for the kid because he/she feels like an outsider. I bawled after reading that email. Seriously, she's 16 months, she won't feel like an outsider, and she hasn't even been there yet, but I couldn't stop crying. Ugh!
  • Options

imageJNicMTek:
    Oh yeah! I had a meltdown at work Tuesday because we have to put DD in daycare one day a week. I found the perfect place that will let her go one day, is close, has an opening, but the woman mentioned that 9 out of 10 times one day a week doesn't work for the kid because he/she feels like an outsider. I bawled after reading that email. Seriously, she's 16 months, she won't feel like an outsider, and she hasn't even been there yet, but I couldn't stop crying. Ugh!

That's ridiculous! Why would she even say that? Is she trying to turn away your business? That's strange.

• Options
    imageLJR 84:

imageJNicMTek:

That's ridiculous! Why would she even say that? Is she trying to turn away your business? That's strange.

She's not trying to turn away the business, she's trying to get you to send your daughter more. At least that's my read on the situation.

As for being emotional, YUP! I had an OB picked out after a bunch of research and went the nurse and my gyno called to refer me they said they aren't taking any new OB patients. I cried. In the doctor's office. In front of the nurses and other patients. Embarrassed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I am emotional too. Very crabby and short tempered with everyone. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes - but I'm not crying, I just have uncontrollable rage. Well I can control it but my temper is VERY short these days. Mostly at work ;-)
  • Options

First of all I must say that I am NOT a crier. I very rarely cry....

before I was pg.

The other night I cried during "Monster-in-law" and not even at the touching part at the end, but in the beginning when he tells her what color her eyes are. DH just stared at me for like 5 minutes, confused. (Like I said I don't cry) And then later asked me if I was going to be the First-Type-of-Birth-Control-Britany (when I started out on the pill anything would make me cry). When I asked what that meant he said, "You know, the Britany that made me not want to come home!" Luckily for him I wasn't emotional at that point or I probably would have broke down again. ha ha. Poor DH.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"