Illinois Babies
Options

Where did you go for your elective gender ultrasound?

For anyone who found out their gender of their baby before the doctor's scan, preferably at 15 or 16 weeks, where did you go?  I saw Goldenview Ultrasound in Lakeview and was wondering if that was a good place to go and if their scans (or where you went) were accurate this early?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where did you go for your elective gender ultrasound?

• Options
    I went to First Peek Ultrasound in Oak Park on Lake st. They were very nice & were able to detect gender on the first try. It's a girl! i bought the get everything package from them & got about 5 or 6 3D's throughout the pregnancy, free stuffed animal of your choice w/ baby's heartbeat & a prenatal massage. My sister went to Goldenview in Lakeview for a 28 week 3D u/s. Both places were very nice. i would suggest either. Good luck! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So if these are elective ultrasounds I'm assuming that insurance doesn't cover them?? I'd like to get one....about how much do they cost?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to Goldenview Ultrasound for the 3d ultrasound. I really like them. The rooms were really comfy and staff was nice. Also I think that if they can't see the baby good, you can go back.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageNurse Lisa:
    So if these are elective ultrasounds I'm assuming that insurance doesn't cover them?? I'd like to get one....about how much do they cost?

I just googled "gender ultrasound chicago" and found Goldenview which is in the Lakeview neighborhood.  The cost for a gender ultrasound is $39-$59 depending on what items you want to recieve; i.e., dvd or no dvd, 3D image or no 3D image etc.  On the bump I also saw ultrasound places listed for local vendors.  There are places in the burbs as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"