New Jersey Babies

Pediatrician

Hello!

I am looking for a good pediatrician who is flexible with vaccine shots for my 16 month old daughter (we've moved recently) and also affiliated with my current hospital (St. Peters) in the central jersey area. Any good recommendations? TIA!

Re: Pediatrician

• I use Mid Jersey Pediatrics in East Brunswick! I LOVE them and cannot say enough good things about them. They are affiliated with St Peters. It is a group practice but my absolute FAVORITE is Dr. Booker! They are open 365 days. Sat and sun for sick visits from 8-12.

They came highly recommended to me by the St. Peters NICU

• Thanks so much for the information! Have you used an alternate vaccine schedule or a more relaxed approach? I was reading the website and it seems like they really want patients to stick with their schedule. I am just scared about the MMR shot and don't want to have to sit through a lecture from doctors about how alternating the vaccine schedule can really be harmful to your child....

On another note, they are so close to my house and I am really hoping this works out! Thanks again!

• Loading the player...
  • they will seperate the vaccines but you will have to pay out of pocket. I have always done all 3 of my kids vaccines on sched. and never have had any problems. Most of the Dr.s there will work with what you are comfortable in doing. Esp Dr. Booker!
  • Hi, 

I take my kids to somerset peds in Hillsborough and I spaced out our vaccines with no issues. I didn't have to pay anything either.  

• Hi!

I use North Brunswick Pediatrics.  They are fantastic! Ive went to them when I was a kid and so did my other siblings.  I now bring my 4 year old to them.  I trust them! ; )

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"