Austin Babies
Options

NBR: Poll- What are your plans for New Year's?

I need ideas;  It will be the first time DH and I have a sitter ;)

Re: NBR: Poll- What are your plans for New Year's?

• Options

We're having friends over.

DH and I went to Dave & Busters for NYE once, it was a lot of fun.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are going to a neighbor's house for a night of drinks, food and games. I have no desire to go out among a bunch of other people this year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Going to a friend's house for fancy dinner & drinks. They have a daughter DS's age, so they like to play for a while and DS sleeps well over there.

• Options

We're thinking about going to Dallas Night club. 5$ cover and since it use to be my old stomping ground I have a bunch of friends there.

However, I'm not sure if we're doing anything at all becuase I feel like pooey and the doctor says it's nothing but this doesn't feel like anything. I've never had body aches from an ear infection.

• Options
    We are hanging out in the neighborhood.  Maybe some food, some drinks, and some fireworks.  Sorry, I'm no help with exciting ideas.  I'm not a fan of driving on NYE.
  • Options

I'm working!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We'll be at a black tie wedding downtown. 
  • Options
    at home with the kids. we are going to break the law and pop some fireworks!
  • Options
    We are going all out - staying home, probably watching a movie and eating pizza, going to bed before the ball drops.  
  • Options

I wish we were going to see Cake or the Scabs, but DH thinks we are too old for concerts now.  He's probably right.  The last time we went to a show I was falling asleep before the band even came on and that was before we had Kate.  :)

So Kate is having a sleepover at my mom's and DH is going to cook us a fancy dinner.  We might even bust out the bottle of champaign we bought while I was pg and have been saving.  

• Options
    imagekiarox2002:

I wish we were going to see Cake or the Scabs, but DH thinks we are too old for concerts now.  

Ooooh-- I would LOVE to go check out Cake! 

We were thinking about checking out Cap City Comedy Club that night...

:-)

• Options

I'm babysitting my niece and nephew while my sister and BIL go see Cake. I'm not a big fan of celebrating NYE.

But as far as ideas go, you could go to First Night Austin. That sounds like fun. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"