Austin Babies

I'm gonna do it.

I'm starting C25K today.  I'm doing the treadmill version since I can't run with DD yet in our stroller.  I'm starting this evening when DH gets home and he can entertain DD while I work out.  I've GOT to shed this baby weight.  So yea, it's on!

I want to make a few new play lists on my iPod.  Any good song recs to get you moving and motivated?  I'm into all kinds of music.   

Re: I'm gonna do it.

• Yay, that's fantastic! I do it on the treadmill too because I can typically only get someone to watch my kids at the Y. I live out in the Hill Country and when I do occasionally run out here I don't notice a huge difference in difficulty between the treadmill and running outside, aside from the couple of huge hills on our street!
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Good for you!

Anything by Usher

Neon Trees-Animal

Run-Gnarls Barkley

Phoenix-Listomania

Katy Perry-Firework

Bruno Mars-Grenade 

Mike Posner-Please don't go 

Hmmmmm...I know I've got more but those are the ones that are stuck in my head at the moment.

• Loading the player...
  • YAY!

I don't really have any recommendations on songs but I highly recommend the C25K app. I love it and it tells me when to walk and when to run. It really takes the guess work out of everything with the program. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • check into Suz's c25K podcasts for your music.  she chimes in and tells you when you walk or run and I thought the music selection was pretty good.

https://www.kissmyblackass.org/podcasts/

image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs.Purdue:

check into Suz's c25K podcasts for your music.  she chimes in and tells you when you walk or run and I thought the music selection was pretty good.

https://www.kissmyblackass.org/podcasts/

Oh thank you for this link!  All those tunes are right up my alley!   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"