Parenting after 35
Options

**&&**

Being totally nosy here but I noticed your ticker and that you're 23 weeks?already!  Sooo.... do you know if you're having boy/girl, boy/boy or girl/girl?

Hope you're feeling well.

:)

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: **&&**

• Options

Hey Robyn!  Feeling pretty good most days.  We are not finding out the genders (although I am dying to)  :)  Its funny, when I was pg w/M, I did not want to find out and DH did, and now its totally reversed.  He said we can find out if I really want to, but I don't know..... I was thinking we should find out the gender of one of them and leave the other as our surprise--- the best of both worlds!! Big Smile

I usually check the board to see how everyone is doing, I am just guilty of not posting too often.  Aaron is looking like such a big boy these days!  He looks great.

We got 2 more cribs and another dresser and are going to move M into her new room in January.  My mom gave her all new bedding and all the bells and whistles for xmas, so she is all set. (just need a rug and some drapes for her room) 

My last day of work is Feb 4th (the doc actually recommended  Jan 28th, but b/c of benefits, etc., it works out much better for me in the long run if I hang in there another week).  So I am trying to get everything together for that.  I hope it flys by-- I am hating my job right now and am sooooo looking forward to my time away from there.

thanks for checking on me~  I still love the ladies on this board!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm totally impressed with you being team green! I hope you keep feeling OK and that Maeve transitions to her new room easily.  I'm moving in a few weeks and am slightly worried about how Aaron will do?new home and new room. But I guess toddlers are resilient, right?

Anyway, I'm glad you saw this and hope everything continues to go well with your pregnancy.  Don't be a stranger, OK?

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"