January 2011 Moms

She dropped again...

So after a horribly uncomfortable day yesterday and awful sleep, I woke up to my belly being even lower today. (Breathing is great!) She's still quite active, but the movments are much more subdued.

Also, today I've heard a popping noise right near my pubic bone twice. Not sure if that's her popping in and out of position?

A little nervous that this is all pretty early?! I'm only just over 35 weeks...But then I'm pretty darn short, so I'm expecting to go a bit early...I really don't know!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: She dropped again...

• I'm due about when you are, but they're saying she'll be here within two weeks and that she is "very low" (that was Monday when they said that)... I have been feeling weird lately too though.  I've had a couple days of headaches, nausea and loose stools... plus LOTS of pressure and sharp pains down below... all of which they said are normal.  I'm thinking she may come next week if not sooner.  We go back Monday so we'll see what they say then.  For now, I'm still trying to get some last minute things done since I was expecting to have a few more weeks still. 

• it could mean nothing but my baby dropped to 0 station the day before my water broke. honestly, if i were you I'd put your feet up for the next few days. i wish i had and maybe LO could have cooked another week and we wouldn't have had to leave her at the hospital for 3 days.

GL!

1handtyping

• Loading the player...
  • sorry for being debby downer. i just really wish i could go back, read the signs, and have postponed lo's arrival a little bit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"