D.C. Area Babies
Options

Preschool Fairs/Open Houses?

Does anyone know if there are any preschool fairs in Alexandria or if there is a list of open houses somewhere online?

Thanks!  Hope everyone is doing well.  Life's been busy so I have missed getting on here!

Re: Preschool Fairs/Open Houses?

• Options

Try your county website.  You might be able to find one there.  I am pretty sure that is how I found the fairs I went to.

I would also do an online search for recommended preschools in your area and personally call them to ask for a tour.  I went to one fair with DS and got some information but ended up doing my own search and getting personal tours that way.

• Options

Our Kids has preschool open house guide at: https://www.our-kids.com/public/t/?f=5&s=129&t=272.  If you click on the school name the little pop up will tell you the date of the winter open house. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tis the season - when I was looking at preschools two years ago Jan. and Feb. were the big months for open houses.  Ditto the Our Kids suggestion.
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"