Nurseries and Baby Gear

Where to order a dutailier glider?

I am looking at Target and JCP and don't know which is the best place to order from? Looking for free shipping and a good qualitity glider... any suggestions?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where to order a dutailier glider?

• I got mine at Buy Buy Baby (not sure if you have those). If you order a 900 series you can get a free ottoman through January 28th!
  • Oh I do have one of those!! Did you order in store or online?
  • Loading the player...
  • I ordered in the store because I customized my wood and fabric choices. I'm guessing you can do that, but I wanted to use my 20% off coupon and I had store credit, so it was just as easy to do online. If you have never registered on their site to receive emails you can get a 1-time 20% off coupon - and mine did not exclude Dutalier (others I've seen did). So we ended up saving a ton because I was planning on ordering the ottoman anyway!
  • Awesome great to know! I def have to head to the store this week to check it out! I am signing up for the email coupon now because I know that the one I have right now excludes dutailier (or atleast says its only 10% discount). Thanks for the great advice!
  • I saw your post on 3rd Tri too. BBB's gliders start at $300 I believe. Those are the 800-series. If you want the free ottoman you need to get a 900 series - I think those are around $650. With the 20% off coupon that ends up being almost $500. If you were planning on getting the ottoman anyway, it would definitely be worth getting a 900 series because an ottoman is about $200. Good luck! I really like BBB compared to BRU. Their staff seems much more knowledgable about their products. 
  • Oh yes I agree - I prefer BBB too!! Just going into the store is nicer! That is a good deal - I printed the coupon and doesnt mention dutailier being excluded so now I am super excited to go into the store and check out the situation!! Thanks again!
  • BRU has free shipping and as of the 31st or 1st all gliders are %15 off.
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"