New York Babies
Options

Looking for OBgyn in Larchmont area

Hello all, I just moved to Westchester about 2 months ago and I'm looking for a gyno in the Larchmont area.  Not pregnant yet, but hoping to be within the next year, so I'm also looking for a doctor who's affiliated with a good hospital.  Your suggestions are appreciated!

Re: Looking for OBgyn in Larchmont area

• Options
    Dr. Khoury in White Plains and Hartsdale - he is affiliated with White Plains Hospital.  His partener is also supposed to be great - Dr. Bavaro - if you prefer a female doctor.  This is my first pregnancy, but I have a lot of friends who have been delivered by both of them, including two nurses who work at WP hospital's NICU.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dr. Nanci Levine is great, right off the Boston Post Rd. She is w/ the Womans Group.

https://www.montefiore.org/prof/departments/obgyn/services/womensgroup/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also vote for Greenwich.  I use Dr. Migotsky in Rye, it's a private practice, him and another obgyn and they also have an office in the city.  I'm newly pregnant so I haven't had either deliver yet but I've been going to that office for awhile and like him a lot.  He's very relaxed & easy going.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If you have not found anyone you like yet, I would recommend Dr. Robert Armbruster in Bronxville. The most amazing doctor!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"