Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Munire Cribs

DH and I are looking at cribs and the one we are leaning toward is Munire. Anyone have any experience, good or bad, with the brand? I know they get good reviews from Baby Bargains, but I have seen some negative reviews online. Any thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Munire Cribs

• Options
    I have several friends that have cribs by Munire... they love them.  My DH and I are getting a baby cache crib from BRU... its made by Munire... just less money.
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options
    We also went with a Munire. A friend of mine has a four month old and also has a Munire and so far has nothing negative to say about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have an Urban for DS and love it. Never had any issues and now DS is in the full-size bed version. It's held up really well.
  • Options
    We have one, no complaints.  About to use it for our 3rd.
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options

I have the Majestic and the matching dresser and book case. We had a couple of finish issues but Munire sent a local repair man out and he fixed it at their cost. Other wise I love it! 

I did tie a sheet saver across the rail where DH leaned in every morning to give him a kiss because he was scratching the rail with his belt. That would happen with any wood furniture. 

• Options
    Fabulous! Going to order mine today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"