LGBT Parenting

Happy to have found this board

Hey everyone... I am really happy to have found this board though my situation doesn't fit exactly into the LGBT "mold" I know I'm not alone either... anyway I am bisexual in an a 3 person poly relationship.

I have been with my BF for nearly 5 years and with my GF for about a year and a half. As of October, we all live pretty happily together.

Well in November I quite unexpectedly found out I was preggers only to MC this past Sunday (Dec 26th). It was/is devastating, but made us all realize that a baby is something we would like in our near future and will probably be TTC again in February.

Well, I just wanted to say hello and that I look forward to getting to know all of you in the near future.

Re: Happy to have found this board

• I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board. One of my best friends was in a poly relationship with the same arrangement as you (2 women, 1 man). During their almost 13 years together, they had 5 kids! GL on your TTC in Feb!
    DW & I (yes, we're lesbians!) are using anonymous donor sperm and IUI TTC#1! Diagnosed with pituitary adenoma at age 16 2009: Extensive testing to find reason for irregular periods & rule out uterine cancer 10/2010: Dx possible PCOS / No Ovulation / Retroverted Uterus IUI #1 on 11/10/10 (50mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + Anonymous Donor Sperm) = BFN IUI #2 on 12/15/10 (50mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + Anonymous Donor Sperm) = BFP!!! Beta #1 = 75 (12dpiui) Beta #2 = 158 (14dpiui) Beta #3 = 333 (15dpiui) Beta #4 = 2,517 (19dpiui) First OB appointment and u/s 1/25/10 EDD: 9/7/11 BabyName Ticker
  • Welcome!  This is a very accepting group of people where you will fit right in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome! I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

I am the OP...

*Also, sorry about any confusion with my usernames. I had a Knot account I registered for for my side cake business and I could not create a new account until I went through a bunch of crap sooooo I will be posting under this account from now on.

My Chart
    TTA while I focus on being the healthiest me I can be and living out my Roller Derby dreams
    Surprise BFP 11/13/10 -- MC 12/26/10
    Chem Preg and D&C in 2005
    MC in 2001
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"