Philadelphia Babies

Natural Birth at Chester Co Hospital?

I am currently with CCOBGYN and I am looking into having a natural birth.  I have been doing research online and I'm not able to find much information on it.  Has anyone done a natural or mostly natural birth at this hospital.  I have also been reading good things about Paoli but same experience with not seeing much about natural birth.  Any recommendations?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Natural Birth at Chester Co Hospital?

• Not impossible, but most hospitals don't see natural births very often...there is a lot that interferes with the birth process in these settings, Chester Co included. 

If you prefer a natural birth, it is best to start looking into what you'd need to do to make that happen for you and your baby.  Location and care provider is a big part of that.

Best, 

Lori ~ mom to 2 boys, wife, doula, and childbirth educator - www.delcodoula.com
  • I've had 2 natural births at PAOLI using the docs from Main Line ob/gyn and my doula, Angela Leonard from agentlestart.com. I'd be happy to answer any questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"