High-Risk Pregnancy

Fingers swollen at night....not pregnant?

Hi ladies,

So I have noticed the past few nights that my fingers seem more swollen at night. They have a tight sensation and I noticed they are puffier. Do you think it could be due to not taking enough water during the day?

Just as a side note, I had PP pre-e with DS and was on BP meds x 6months. My BP's are normal now and continue to be. I run in the one-teens over 60'/70's.

Thoughts?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Fingers swollen at night....not pregnant?

• Happens to me on occasion as well, usually around the time my period is supposed to start.  Try removing your rings and make sure you're drinking plenty of water during the day. 

Any idea when you're going to TTC #2?  I think about you often and wonder how you're doing.  

Samuel Gregory-born 2/28/08 at 35w,5d due to severe pre-e and HELLP. 6lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches. Elijah Robert-born 11/23/09 at 38w,5d. 11 pounds, 10 ounces, 21.5 inches. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers <a href="http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/carlyn_mcclelland/Facebook/Cover Photos/?action=view
  • imageMSUMamaof2:

Happens to me on occasion as well, usually around the time my period is supposed to start.  Try removing your rings and make sure you're drinking plenty of water during the day. 

Any idea when you're going to TTC #2?  I think about you often and wonder how you're doing.  

I am just in that window so that makes total sense. I am going to try and increase my water intake and see if that helps. I know its not my sodium intake because I only take in about 1500mg/day. It's that little worry that comes up every once in awhile with your body after going through what we went through, you know? 

Dh and I are thinking maybe after September or early spring (March). We have one more interview appt with an MFM and then we are going to make our decision from there as to which MFM we will go too. As of now, we have one that was amazing and one ( the second MFM) that was just more than horrible and shouldn't have a license to practice to say it nicely. It was just a terrrible experience with that last one. But DH made a point that this is what we are interviewing MFM's, to see who is best for us.

So after our next interview we will go from there. I feel like I am getting to accept the idea more and more and time is healing some of my thoughts but like we talked before my fears of the unknown can't be erased from what happened.

Your boys are sooo adorable!! They look so happy and full of life!

How are you guys doing? Are you thinking of Baby #3? You give me so much hope. You really do!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Happy New Year!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"