Snarky and T-TTC
Options

My dog Max

apparently needs to learn how to cook.  We got a box in the mail addressed to him that contained a recipe book entitled Depression Era Recipes.  There was no indication who the gift giver was, only a label from the company that sent it.   
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!

Re: My dog Max

• Options
    Ha ha! 
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

First, hahahahahaha!

Second, what does a "Depression Era" recipe look like?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL. That is hysterical.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    HA!  When he starts cooking let us know how you did it.  My pup could use a more constructive hobby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am still of the opinion that you are on a reality show a la the Truman Show.  You need to start looking for those hidden cameras.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSerendipitie:

First, hahahahahaha!

Second, what does a "Depression Era" recipe look like?

I looked through it last night.  It is bizarre.  It has some normal recipes, but then there are others made with raccoon, possum, and bunny.  My dog does like to chase bunnies, but I don't think he will be making bunny stew anytime soon.  I still can't figure out who in the world would have addressed something, especially a cookbook, to my dog. 

TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options

Here's a picture I found on Amazon of the cover of the book:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"