Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

City Mini footmuff

I am trying to decide on a footmuff for the city mini. Which one have you used? I don't know whether to go with the one by baby jogger (which doesn't zip up very high from the pictures I've seen), the JJ Cole bundle me (original, urban, or artic) or something else. Plz help!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Picture114b Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: City Mini footmuff

• Options
    I don't know about the muff, but I do have the JJ Cole Bundleme "light" and I love it.  That way it can be used both when it's just cool out, and then when it's really cold I can use another blanket inside (and it won't fall out since it's contained within the bundleme).  We live in a mild climate, though, so the heavier versions might be good in colder areas with a lot of walking outside.  I also can use it in the infant seat since it is so thin on the backside (no different than the clothes on their back), instead of putting a thick jacket on baby in the carseat or having to throw a blanket over the seat (which always falls off when going in and out of places). 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"