VBAC
Options

OT: Can I vent here for a minute?

I posted something on my local board, expecting to get mildly flamed b/c it had to do with $$. I could have handled that.

Apparently it was such a big deal there is a SECOND thread about the first thread.  So instead of just ignoring the part that made them mad and answering my question, they just had their way with it.

Honestly, I used to question why I went on national boards and just stuck with the locals, but they are such petty b*tches that it's like being in high school. I'm SORRY that they think that paying a HBMW + Doula+ birth pool is stupid b/c I have insurance, and that I am ungrateful b/c we were gifted some very large things recently, but that wasn't the point.

Ok, I'm done. I was never in a sorority for a reason, and I had one female roommate that stopped talking to me after 4 months, and never lived with a woman again. Now I remember why.

The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)

Re: OT: Can I vent here for a minute?

• Options
    fwiw, no one that flamed you in that first post was from your local. they were all called over from TIP on the nest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't think its stupid that you're using a doula/mw.  I am one of the first people to say that birthing is too doctor controlled and you know that. 

But your choice in this matter is not a reason why your ILs should buy you expensive furniture.   That is all.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options

From what I read a lot of your local nesties were defending you. Not on your choice or what your post was about... but when others started to flame you. You are biting the hand that feeds you... how could you come over here and blame you local nesties when they had their fist up for you and not at you?

Makes no kinda sense.

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • Options

You can't pick and choose what you want people to respond to or ignore.  If you think you're going to get flamed for it and can't handle that, then don't post it.  Once you put it out there, its there for the flaming. 

Your view of what happened today is so totally warped it is unbelievable.

ETA and FWIW, no one from our board flamed you.  We disagreed w/your post, yes.  But none of us called you names, attacked your character, etc.  

• Options
    I sure hope you find it in your soul to apologize to your local board....completely misplaced vent.....completely. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Lets just call it a night and step away from the bump.  WDYT?

• Options
    So you're complaining to a group of women that women are too catty & b!tchy?  Ummm....ok Hmm
    image Grayson's side-eye
  • Options

You posted on the INTERNET and until "net neutrality" takes away someones ability to Google search what you put out on the interwebs will be able to be found buy ANYONE. So assuming that that only your local board members would chime is made an ass out of you.

You did sound ungreatful because you went fishing for your ILs to fork over a large amount of $$ because you were pay for a HBMW + Doula + birthing pool when it was your choice to do so. Just becasue you think your MIL lives on your FB page (your words not mine) does not give you the right to expect them to hand over to you what they have worked for. I honestly don't care if the mimivan was a gift for you or your H. It was given to your little family as a very gener ous gift to benifit your family not an individual. I recommend you stop acting like a snot nosed entitled brat and act like the grown up you are suppose to be. 

Time to put on your big girl panties

I've got your rainbows and ponies right here
  • Options
    Yes, our responses are all due to us having vaginas and therefore being total catty b1tches and NOTHING to do with the fact that you basically posted to whine that the insanely generous gift your ILs are providing you is not generous ENOUGH.
    Currently Reading: Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes
  • Options

Honestly, I used to question why I went on national boards and just stuck with the locals, but they are such petty b*tches that it's like being in high school. I'm SORRY that they think that paying a HBMW + Doula+ birth pool is stupid b/c I have insurance, and that I am ungrateful b/c we were gifted some very large things recently, but that wasn't the point.

Petty as showing the whole internet community what a spoiled ungrateful brat you are?

Ungrateful because you were given gifts? Not even close sweetie...you were called all those things because you ARE ungrateful. Hoiw dare you throw a temper tantrum because they would only ofrk over another 750...the nerve. If you choose to spend your moneyu on your birthing options it is of no concern to your ILS. how dare you expect them to furnish your house for you.

You are to entitled to realize what a total bitoch you sound like, but don't worry the rest of us figured it out real quick! You are a total bitoch.

• Options
    imageJoelsGirl07:

I posted something on my local board, expecting to get mildly flamed b/c it had to do with $$. I could have handled that.

Apparently it was such a big deal there is a SECOND thread about the first thread.  So instead of just ignoring the part that made them mad and answering my question, they just had their way with it.

Ok, I'm done. I was never in a sorority for a reason, and I had one female roommate that stopped talking to me after 4 months, and never lived with a woman again. Now I remember why.

This is a ridiculous comment.

3/2009 ~ chemical pregnancy 7/2009 ~ BFP! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"