Snarky and T-TTC
Options

New Year's Resolutions?

What are yours?

I'm going to work to create and share photo albums, as well as doing a 365 photo project. 

And I am going to take two fitness classes a month....yoga, dance...whatever.

And no McDonalds for the year.

Re: New Year's Resolutions?

• Options

Lose the weight I gained over the last 8 months or so. That's pretty much it. I have other goals, like get a new job, etc. but I want to focus on something I have control over.

I am also going to try to be healthier overall too, hopefully get both H and me super healthy so we can possibly get the sperm to find the freaking egg. I will be cutting caffeine and possibly artificial sweetener among other things. I have three days to figure it out. I should probably look over Sulfa's blog to see what hippie shiit her RE is having her do

• Options

The usual. Lose weight. Blah! I really need to get with it though.

I would love to get my photos organized. Good idea!

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well tone up body & ramp up energy. Cut back our budget (which will help with the eating out) and save some money.

Other goals that are out of our control are sell our house to upgrade and also move around in my job to a better position.

• Options

Never use the phrase "hump for a bump" is at the top of my list.

As for the rest of it... I've reached a point in life where I realize that there really isn't a point to resolutions because I never follow through so long story short (TOO LATE!- resolution: go watch Clue as many times as possible this year), none.

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options

I'm with Dip. I want to be healthier and lose weight.

This year, I buckled down and lost 40 pounds... But then, I got depressed and just STOPPED eating well. So, I'd say I've gained back anywhere from 8-12 of those. Which I HATE.

So, it's back on the healthy train for me.

I've got to pay off some debt too. I'm blessed to still have a job, and from what my boss says, he's going to hang on to me for a while. But even at the best of scenarios, my plant is supposed to be gone by 2012. I need to make sure to not have debt hanging around so that we can manage on my severance while I get a new job. I've been going back and forth on finding a job before then, but the fact that I've been given a chance to stay is SUCH a great learning opportunity, that I really don't want to let it pass. I'm scared, though...

• Options
    Lose 20 lbs and get KTFU.  My luck I will lose the 20 lbs then get KTFU. I would prefer it the other way around.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I want to be a better person....whatever that means.  LOL.  Sounds exhausting.
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options

To actually get pregnant & have it stick. 

To pay off my 2 credit cards.

• Options

imageNikki1007:
    Lose 20 lbs and get KTFU. 

I'm going to copy Nikki with my resolutions. Although I'm not sure I have the motivation to go 20 lbs. Maybe 10

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageQCinOct:

imageNikki1007:
    Lose 20 lbs and get KTFU. 

I'm going to copy Nikki with my resolutions. Although I'm not sure I have the motivation to go 20 lbs. Maybe 10

I'm with QC and Nikki only I'm thinking 17 pounds just to be random.  Really, I want to try to be healthier and try to be better at eating "clean" and I want to fit back in my cuter clothes.  Assuming I'm not KTFU around the time of a half marathon, I want to finish in around 2 hrs 15 min.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"