Northern California Babies

Miss you all

My computer has been down and my phone would not post. Just figured it out and am so happy to be back online. How is everyone?
Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Miss you all

• OMG, we've been having computer problems too and it's not pretty over here!  Other than that, doing fairly well in the Shmoopie Household.  I really enjoyed Christmas this year (other than Christmas Eve day when J was at his ultimate sick crankiness and MIL was at her ultimate annoyingness) but I'm kind of glad it's over.  And, I have to say, so far I'm really enjoying this semi-holiday but not really week.  I don't have any of the stress of Christmas but decorations are still up, all J's new toys are still new and fun for him, we still have plans to meet up with friends and family this week but w/o the stress of the holidays.  It's all good over here!  :) 
  • So glad you had a nice holiday. Ya this week has been awesome over here I am finally relaxing. Sorry to hear you computer is not doing well. I had my old lap top for 5 years and it is like saying goodbye to an old friend . I hope everyone else is our having a fantastic time. That must be why the board is dead.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"