Austin Babies
Options

Kim777 - 1, DirectTV - 0

I wrote a letter to the CA Attorney General and they wrote a letter to DirecTV. The sorry SOBs wrote back saying they were so sorry I had not understood the promotional pricing and then it detailed everything out to say that I was paying $31.99 plus tax, which is what they had told me initially. It was hard to read this letter basically saying I was an idiot, when in fact they are a bunch of liars and scammers. I didn't misunderstand anything. Monte and I both called a hundred times and they told us over and over that we were going to be paying $46 plus tax after all discounts and promotions and there was no way it would go any lower. They lowered it because the AG's office contacted them, plain and simple. Anyway, I just have to let it go because I know I am not an idiot and I won, so there. :D Incidentally, they were supposed to be taking off an extra $10 for the first two months, which was a consolation they made to me during one of those million phone calls. We just got bill number 3 and they took off the $10 again. Fine by me!
Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
Our Blog

Re: Kim777 - 1, DirectTV - 0

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"