Parenting
Options

I drank someone else's water GROSS

They had the same exact bottle as I did. I often take home and refill them, bring it back, etc. So I reached in and grabbed the bottle, noticed it wasn't full all the way (like one big sip worth missing), shrugged it off since I usually fill them to the top but whatever. Only after finishing the bottle did I suddenly remember that I had brought in a brand new bottle this morning. I went back into the fridge to find my brand new bottle sitting where I left it. I drank someone's water that had already been drank from. I feel so f'ing ill right now.

Re: I drank someone else's water GROSS

• Options
    ewwwww let us know if you start to get drowwwwwwwsy.
  • Options

And THAT'S who we'll blame for the sinus infection.

I'm off the hook!!!

(sorry Dai, that's pretty gross.)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's kind of an extreme reaction, IMO!  But I'm not a germaphobe to put it mildly...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageZenya:
    That's kind of an extreme reaction, IMO!  But I'm not a germaphobe to put it mildly...

You don't find it the least bit gross that you drink out of a bottle after a stranger?? 

• Options

ew zenya lol

shouldn't you be having a baby!

• Options
    I guess it's a bit gross?  But it honestly wouldn't faze me much!  I guess I'm in the minority though...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Look on the bright side.. at least it wasn't a spit cup from the skoal!
  • Options

Eww I did that once.  We both went to get a bottle of water at the same time, he came to my desk to look at something and left his bottle there.  I took a swig and then looked to my right and saw my bottle sitting there.  Bleh! 

Oh and I also know someone who took a swig of beer that had a cigarette in it.  So I guess it could be worse.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"