Boston Babies

Question re: stroller in Boston

This may be a silly question, but we haven't been to Boston in the winter since having our little guy. My friend will be visiting from overseas and we wanted to go to Boston together. She has a 3 year old, while my son is 20 months. I have a double stroller that I could bring, but I wonder if it is even feasible on winter streets? 

I would hate to have to carry my 31lb LO around everywhere, but I also don't want to have to drive places within the city that we would walk ourselves. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated! 

Re: Question re: stroller in Boston

• It really depends where you are going in Boston. If you were planning to go on Newbury Street and head over to Copley and the Prudential I would say it would probably be ok, but if you were to go to the North End I think it would be a little rough. It also depends on how long since the last snow you are planning to come up, for example, we had a TON of snow on Sunday night into Monday, but I bet a lot will have melted by the New Year since we have two days in high 40's, low 50's coming up. Sorry if thats not much help.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageVMRRN23:
    It really depends where you are going in Boston. If you were planning to go on Newbury Street and head over to Copley and the Prudential I would say it would probably be ok, but if you were to go to the North End I think it would be a little rough. It also depends on how long since the last snow you are planning to come up, for example, we had a TON of snow on Sunday night into Monday, but I bet a lot will have melted by the New Year since we have two days in high 40's, low 50's coming up. Sorry if thats not much help.

No, that is enormously helpful! Thank you!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"