Preemies
Options

I have some good sized babies :)

Or toddlers, I guess I should say. We had Charlie and Lily's 18 month appointment today and go their stats.

All percentiles are for ACTUAL age :)

Lily is 23lbs 14oz (44%) and 31" long (31%). Charlie is 23lbs 3oz (16%) and 30 1/2" long (8%).

I can not believe that my 25 week micro-preemies have come this far. They were 1lb 13oz and 1lb 8oz at birth, but I think it's safe to say they've caught up!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have some good sized babies :)

• Options

love this post!  And your inspirational babies!

Andrew had his sixth month visit today, and he's 11lbs, 6.5oz.  Not on the chart for actual age yet, but catching up and 10 pounds more than his birth weight.  Preemies are amazing!  Glad Lily and Charlie are doing so well!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LOVE love love! Way to go Charlie and Lily!!

Also, I just wanted to say that I follow your blog and you make me want to be a better mom. You are amazing! 

• Options

that is awesome news for you and the babies. you must be a proud momma!

hey question, i was looking at your blog and saw some pics of babies playing on the big puzzle letter mat. where did you get yours?

i have been trying to find one for our girls.

thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    oh wow that is so amazing!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Great Stats! Yay Charlie and Lily. I love following your blog. Keep up the good work Momma.

• Options
    imageKate621:

LOVE love love! Way to go Charlie and Lily!!

Also, I just wanted to say that I follow your blog and you make me want to be a better mom. You are amazing! 

Oh, thank you! That's so sweet.

• Options
    imageMeL2185:

that is awesome news for you and the babies. you must be a proud momma!

hey question, i was looking at your blog and saw some pics of babies playing on the big puzzle letter mat. where did you get yours?

i have been trying to find one for our girls.

thanks!

It's from One Step Ahead! It was pretty cheap too...around $30 I think.

• Options
    Wow!  Go Charlie and Lily!  My little guy started out at 1 lb 9 oz so I'm excited to see that it is possible to catch up so quickly!
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"