Working Moms

Wake up - it is dead in here! :::POLL:::

1) Favorite skin care products

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy?

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood?

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones?

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods?

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out!

8) What kind of music do you listen to?

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib?

10) Favorite beverage

Re: Wake up - it is dead in here! :::POLL:::

• 1) Favorite skin care products.  dove soap and water... simplicity is key for me :)

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts. chicken parm.

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? neat freak

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? wish I could come up with ANY names right now

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? Baseball

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods? Italian

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out!- Tacos, that's what we were planning anyway :)

8) What kind of music do you listen to? all types

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? not very political, I'm registered as a Democrat, parents are republican, so I didn't learn it from them

10) Favorite beverage- water

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • 1) Favorite skin care products-Nothing seems to help right now!

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts-None-I'm a vegetarian!

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy?-Mildly messy

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood?-Too many to choose from.  I'll go with Jeffrey Dean Morgan for the moment

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? -YES!! Tar heels basketball, NFL, MLB, College FB

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods? -Indian

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out! -Pancakes

8) What kind of music do you listen to?-Country

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? -I used to be way more than I am now.  I am republican but I just don't get into it with people anymore, it's not worth it.

10) Favorite beverage- Alcoholic? Andre Non-alcoholic? Cranberry juice

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) Favorite skin care products - I am liking the Regenerist line right now - this product make my skin super-smooth and clean:

https://www.amazon.com/Olay-Regenerist-MicroDermabrasion-Peel-Kit/dp/B000F63TW0

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts Cut them up and throw them in a stir-fry.

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? Mildy messy for sure.

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? Hugh Jackman is hot.

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? Lakers, Dodgers, UCLA games

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods?  I could live on some sort of pan-Asian cuisine.

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out!

Pasta with tomatoes, zuchinni, green onions, parsely and feta.  Grilled pita with olive oil and garlic.  Grilled chicken tenders with greek yogurt/cucumber and parsley. Wine.

8) What kind of music do you listen to? Talk radio, Country, show-tunes

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? I know what's right! I ride the fence, fiscal conservative, liberal on most social issues, mini-libertarian.

10) Favorite beverage  Pina Colada, Stoli on the rocks with a crapload of olives, iced tea, coffee

• 1) skin care: skin completely neglected, but hair loves the Treseme curly line

2) chicken breasts: marinated in anything and grilled

3) Mildy Messy

4) sexiest man: George Clooney, ages like a fine wine

5) sports: Red Sox and Patriots

6) ethnic-type: pad thai

7) 6 people over for dinner: frozen something, either meatballs, pulled pork or salsa chicken (all from the crockpot)

8) music: does NPR count? Not much of a music person, much to DH's chagrin.

9) political: Liberal democrat who votes every election, but never discusses it with friends or fam

10) beverage: Thai iced tea

Hope you all had good holidays!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    met DH 1995 ~ married DH 2006 ~ completed our family 2008
    Life is good!
  • 1) Favorite skin care products Aveeno

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts George Foreman

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? Mildy Messy with bouts of being a clean freak

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? Dr. Drew

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? Football

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods? Mexican - chile relleno, tamales, guacamole, pico de gallo

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out! Uh we'd be screwed cause we haven't been grocery shopping since we got back from our trip

8) What kind of music do you listen to? A mix of everything, but mostly country

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? Middle of the road

10) Favorite beverage Mojitos

• 1) Favorite skin care products Aveda

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts No way - I don't eat chicken

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? definitely mildly messy

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? Johnny Depp

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? I actually work in the sports industry so yes, I do watch sports... I watch a little bit of everything

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods? Italian, Mexican, Indian

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out! We'd be eating a bunch of leftovers...

8) What kind of music do you listen to? mostly classic rock - and a little bit of everything else but country

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? I'm not political at all... I can't stand politics... If I had to label I'd say idependent...

10) Favorite beverage red wine or chai tea

• 1) Favorite skin care products:  PTR Max Sheer Moisturizer w/ SPF30; Astara facial scrub (in fact, DH liked it so much he kept using mine and used it up!)

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts:  Chicken piccatta

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy?  Oh there is no mildly about it -- messy.  It's a constant struggle for me.

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood?  Hugh Jackman, duh.

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones?  I used to follow the Tour De France but haven't for a while now.  Now I watch more NFL because DH is obsessed.  As in 3 fantasy football leagues obsessed.

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods?  Hmmm, depends on my mood but for now I'll say Italian

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out!  Ha-HA!!  I just so happen to have a big pot of lentil soup with beef on the stove.  Otherwise, I'd do my piccatta fall-back.

8) What kind of music do you listen to?  All kinds but I tend to skip most hip-hop and rap.

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib?  Not terribly political but am more middle of the road with Dem leanings.

10) Favorite beverage  Right now, anything with alcohol.  Otherwise, tea

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• imageSpenjamins:

1) Favorite skin care products-Clinique makeup, cetaphil lotion

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts-Stir fried with veggies

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy?-I am neat but can handle a little clutter, but then clean it up regularly.

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood?-Brad Pitt

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? -football, basketball

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods?-Indian, Thai

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out!-Packets of frozen pasta.

8) What kind of music do you listen to? -All kinds, but I love the 70's.

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? -Republican.

10) Favorite beverage-Coke with a lime in it.

• 1) Favorite skin care products - I have always had really good skin but after a round of strep I developed psoriasis. Right now I'm loving the steroid cream that cleared it up and the Cetaphil lotion that is healing up the patches. 2) Favorite way to cook chicken - I don't love chicken but if I cook it I usually do it with BBQ sauce in the slow cooker. 3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? - very clean. I never go to bed until everything is picked up. I've eased off a little since having DS. 4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? Clooney. I met him in 2002 and he keeps getting better :) 5) Do you watch sports?? Which ones? Love NFL and NBA 6) Favorite ethnic-type foods? Mmmmm love Indian and Mediterranean. Give me some red wine and some kalamata olives with feta and olive oil and I'm a happy camper. 7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out! Im appalled to say the best I could do would be tater tot casserole with bananas for dessert. I need to go to the store! 8) What kind of music do you listen to? A little of everything. 9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? Not very. I'm a democrat but Im not super passionate about political issues. Although the main reason I became a citizen was so I could vote. 10) Favorite beverage. DDP or Pinot Grigio/Noir

• 1) Favorite skin care products - Clearasil Ultra face wash, Neutrogena sensitive skin lotion

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts - Slice them, season with a mixture of salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and saute. Can have them with anything - on a salad, with pasta and a little sauce, or dice them up into quesadillas, borritos or tacos.

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? - I try to keep my house as clean as I can, but am by no means a neat freak. I make piles. Kind of helps me keep track of things. When the piles get too big, I clean out. Not proud of it, but haven't been able to break the habit.

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? - George Clooney

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? - I love sports, so I watch them whenever I can, which has been less frequently since having DS. I watch as much college and pro football as I can, and hockey when I remember it's on. DH is a sports fanatic, so there always seems to be something on the TV, I just don't pay as close attention as I used to.

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods? - Italian - it's in my blood! I'm 1/2 Italian, so I grew up learning all kinds of dishes and treats from my mom.

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out! - Spaghetti and sauce, garlic bread, maybe blondies for dessert.

8) What kind of music do you listen to? - A little bit of everything. Not big on rap, but will go for just about everything else.

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? - I tend to lean towards democratic on many issues, but am more conservative on others.

10) Favorite beverage - nonalcoholic: Wild Cherry Pepsi, alcoholic: Marguerita

• 1) Favorite skin care products

Fresh Soy skin care line

? 

Controlled clutter until guests arrive  

Brandon Flowers from The Killers 

Not really, I'd rather play them 

Mediterranean  

I'd take them to a restaurant or we'd all be eating cereal 

Pop, Indie Rock, Classic Rock, Jazz Standards 

Very. Technically I'm a Registered Republican who loves gay people. However, I'm quickly turning into a "Keep your hands off my money, b!tch" Libertarian like my DH.

10) Favorite beverage

Champagne of course! 

• 1) Favorite skin care productsDermalogica 2) Favorite way to cook chicken breastsWith spinach, tomatoes, cheese 3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy?Mildly messy 4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood?Ryan Renolds 5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones?No  6) Favorite ethnic-type foods?Mexican 7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out!Steak, potatoes, salad 8) What kind of music do you listen to?Pop and Rap....much to my husband's disgust!  9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib?Liberal with most social issues, usually vote Democrat 10) Favorite beveragewater 

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

•  

-->

1) Favorite skin care products- My skin is so neglected!

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts- Throw them in a quick herb and garlic marinade and grill them.  

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? Clean Freak

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? I know this is crazy- Taylor Lautner, even if he is 10 years younger than me! LOL

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? Love me some college football!!

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out! Pasta with olive oil, garlic, feta and a salad.

8) What kind of music do you listen to? Pop

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? I am pretty up to date on current issues and love me a good debate. I am fiscally conservative, but socially moderate.

10) Favorite beverage- WINE! And coffee.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. DDF

2. Chicken francaise

3. I am always trying to break free from the clutter...but I wouldn't always eat off my kitchen floor

4. johnny depp

5. red sox

6. today - mexican

7. the leftover chicken and pasta my MIL made last nite (seriously enough for 10 more people) with a salad

8. 90s rock

9. not very...kind of liberal..

10. spicy margarita

• imageSpenjamins:

1) Favorite skin care products

Mary Kay

Sliced up with potatoes in the frying pan

Fairly neat

Robert Downey Jr. by a landslide

Hockey

Do the lettuce wraps at PF Changs count? 

broiled salmon and rice.  We always have a bag of frozen salmon fillets in the freezer

top 40 and alt rock

Liberal Canadian who can't legally vote anywhere so not political at alll

10) Favorite beverage

Coke

• 1) Favorite skin care products? Right now i'm using clean and clear morning burst (or something like that...)

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts? DH makes some sort of sauce. He's an amazing chef!! :)

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? Pretty messy. I don't like cleaning, but I do it when it needs done.

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? hmmm, I think there's really too many to choose from. I keep telling DH that Jonathan Rhys Meyers is my boyfriend... Wink 

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? NFL for the most part... I watch Volleyball as much as I can.

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods? Italian and Mexican!

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out! Well, considering DH graduated from Johnson and Whales Univ., I think I would let him know, and see what he comes up with. Big Smile

8) What kind of music do you listen to? Counrty and Contemp. Christian

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? Ummm, normally republician. But I really try not to get into politics... It just gives me a headache!!!

10) Favorite beverage? Sweet tea. Malibu and Pinnapple... Mmmmm.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    *TTC #2 since 5/2011*
    *me(23) DH(28)*
    *DX w/ PCOS 3/22/12*
  • 1) Favorite skin care products Cetaphil and Bare Minerals

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts I don't, I'm a vegetarian

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? Clean FREAK.  I'm obsessed with everything being neat and tidy

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? Ryan Reynolds

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? All of them, but my favs are football and baseball

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods? Indian

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out! Uh, I think that we have a frozen family-sized vegetable lasagna in the freezer........and a few bags of frozen mixed veggies.  And lots of bread!

8) What kind of music do you listen to? All kinds

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? Very, but I don't indentify with any one party. 

10) Favorite beverage Coke

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1. skin has been neglected but i love the pantene hair products

2. grilled or breaded

3.mild messy from having  a child

4. nichloas cage and george clooney

5. yes nfl broncos and steerlers

6.japenses

7. chicken parm with cheesecake

8. country baby

9.not political

10.right now is pepsi but when i go it is fruity drinks

• 1) Favorite skin care products Philosophy

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts lightly breaded with Itialin bread crombs and a dash of french onion soup mix mixed in the bread crombs

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? Mildly Mess with bouts of Clean Freak

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? undecided

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? Football, Hockey, Basketball

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods? Korean or Mexican

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out! Shrimp Pasta, salad, garlic bread

8) What kind of music do you listen to? All kinds

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? Dem

10) Favorite beverage Wine

• 1) Favorite skin care products Dove

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts barbequed :-) yuuumy

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy? Depends on the room in the house...my side of the bedroom is a wreck 80% of the time. DDs room is OCD neat freak tidy (because thats how she likes it). The rest of the house is presentable and clean. The bathrooms are neat freak clean because I can't stand a messy bathroom

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood? I've always been a big Matthew Mcconaughy fan

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones? NCAA football, Tarheel basketball, NFL, MLB

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out! Chicken and noodles with homemade noodles and homemade bread.

8) What kind of music do you listen to? Pretty much anything, rock is dominant in our home.

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib? ...

10) Favorite beverage Limeade, or alcohol is Captian/Coke.

• 1) Favorite skin care products   Olay

2) Favorite way to cook chicken breasts  Swiss Chicken (chicken, cream of chicken soup, swiss cheese and stuffing)

3) Are you neat and tidy? A clean FREAK? Mildy Messy?  mildly messy

4) Who is the sexiest man in Hollywood?  Rob Lowe

5) Do you watch sports?  Which ones?  Baseball and football

6) Favorite ethnic-type foods?  Mexican, sushi, Indian

7) If you found out RIGHT NOW that you were having 6 people over for dinner in 2 hours, what would you serve from your kitchen? No quick shopping, no take-out!  Pasta and meatballs

8) What kind of music do you listen to?  country, 80's, classic rock, top 40

9) How political are you? Where do you lean on the issues? Dem, Rep? Lib?  A little from each camp I suppose

10) Favorite beverage   Sweet Tea

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"