Babies: 9 - 12 Months

So, I feel kinda bad...

I said I'd be bumping a lot over the break, and that hasn't happened. For one reason or another, mostly because my computer is a jerk, I just haven't felt the need. Also, you guys are boring during the day.

So.

What's up everybody? I'm here for a while (Bun gets up at some Gawd Awful Hour in the morning and is already in bed, as is Jack, so I am bored and trying to keep from eating cookies).

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image

Re: So, I feel kinda bad...

• imageNastyAnnie:

I said I'd be bumping a lot over the break, and that hasn't happened. For one reason or another, mostly because my computer is a jerk, I just haven't felt the need. Also, you guys are boring during the day.

So.

What's up everybody? I'm here for a while (Bun gets up at some Gawd Awful Hour in the morning and is already in bed, as is Jack, so I am bored and trying to keep from eating cookies).

For reals.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not much. I have to work tonight... UGH!  I am watching 16 & pregnant the reunion show.  Makes me so sad for these girls.

My Christmas was pretty good... DD got way too much crap.  How was yours?

BFP #1 - 3/19/09 - M/C  - 4/5/09 6 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 - 7/1/09 - DD born 3/8/2010
    BFP #3 - 11/1/10 - chemical pregnancy
    BFP #4 - 1/2/11 - DS born 9/8/11
    BFP#5 - 7/13/13 - stick baby stick!  Due 4/24/14

• Loading the player...
  • imagesexyntexy:

Not much. I have to work tonight... UGH!  I am watching 16 & pregnant the reunion show.  Makes me so sad for these girls.

Christmas was great. We got way too much stuff. My folks got us an awesome set of DVD player/screen/things for the car...which will entertain Bun on long trips, I'm sure.  Also, I nearly just posted Bun's name for all of you to see. Whooops. Lol

• I'm at home alone (save for LO who just went to sleep) and bored outta my mind. I have been drinking Maxwell Coffee House Cafe Francais instant coffee in copious amounts because it is delicious. However, now I am kicking myself because I don't think I will be able to sleep anytime soon....I am a genius obviously.
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imageNastyAnnie:

So.

For reals.

Ugh I know! I have been trying to be distracted at work and NO! I am ending up working because it's boring on here.

• Someone start something fun.  I am still bored and board hopping. 
    Samuel Gregory-born 2/28/08 at 35w,5d due to severe pre-e and HELLP. 6lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches. Elijah Robert-born 11/23/09 at 38w,5d. 11 pounds, 10 ounces, 21.5 inches. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers <a href="http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/carlyn_mcclelland/Facebook/Cover Photos/?action=view
  • You got a ticker! Yay!!!

• imageAlltwistedup:

Ugh I know! I have been trying to be distracted at work and NO! I am ending up working because it's boring on here.

Jack-a-roo is our nickname for our Jack too. Weird. Are you Mrs.R? Lol

• I am sitting her trying to act like I am working so I can keep dibs on the computer. I am tired and want to zone out on thebump and DH wants it so he can play on iTunes and use up his gift card.

• imageNastyAnnie:
    imagesexyntexy:

Not much. I have to work tonight... UGH!  I am watching 16 & pregnant the reunion show.  Makes me so sad for these girls.

Christmas was great. We got way too much stuff. My folks got us an awesome set of DVD player/screen/things for the car...which will entertain Bun on long trips, I'm sure.  Also, I nearly just posted Bun's name for all of you to see. Whooops. Lol

Ah man!  We need to know who this mysterious Bun is!  That way I can become a peeping Sexyntexy!

BFP #1 - 3/19/09 - M/C  - 4/5/09 6 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 - 7/1/09 - DD born 3/8/2010
    BFP #3 - 11/1/10 - chemical pregnancy
    BFP #4 - 1/2/11 - DS born 9/8/11
    BFP#5 - 7/13/13 - stick baby stick!  Due 4/24/14

• I'm here for a few more minutes before bed too. H has to be up in an hour for work too - and Bryce is passed out for the time being. I think he is coming down with a cold or something - but skipped his afternoon nap for some reason :-(. It has been pretty slow around here - but I know I haven't been on much either with the holidays and trying to clean up everything after. 
    Little man # 1 - 03/05/2010
    Little man # 2 - 05/02/2013
    Little sister - 07/16/2015
  • imageNastyAnnie:

So.

Hey Annie. DH is working late tonight so it's just the babe and I tonight. She is in bed, but we have been having sleep issues so we'll see how that goes. **Crosses fingers**

I'm trying not to bust into the box of chocolates on my fridge, and therefore completely ruin my workout.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • imageBrytany09:
    imageNastyAnnie:

So.

Hey Annie. DH is working late tonight so it's just the babe and I tonight. She is in bed, but we have been having sleep issues so we'll see how that goes. **Crosses fingers**

I'm trying not to bust into the box of chocolates on my fridge, and therefore completely ruin my workout.

WWPammiD??????
  • Should we do a PIP game?
  • imageNastyAnnie:
    Should we do a PIP game?
    I think so
    imageBrytany09:
    imageNastyAnnie:

So.

WWPammiD??????

Bahaha. You are a cheeky one. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
    imageNastyAnnie:

So.

For reals.

yep. way boring.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"