North Carolina Babies

I'm so disappointed!

I've been waiting for babysteals to have an ergo and they do today!  BUT the only one they have left is pink.  I could use it for DD, but I don't know the gender of #2 so I'm scared to get a pink one.  I'm so upset.  I've been checking BS everyday for 2 months for an ergo and I missed it!  I checked an 1.5 hr too late.  D*mn!  Anyways, I almost got the pink one anyways, but I'm afraid I'll regret it.  This sucks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm so disappointed!

• You could always buy it, then sell it for $60 if it's a boy. I'm sure you could get that price back pretty easily on CL.

Or just be a meanie like I plan to. If we have a boy in the future, he will be using our pink blankets, etc. hehe..

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imageMrsHughesNC:

You could always buy it, then sell it for $60 if it's a boy. I'm sure you could get that price back pretty easily on CL.

I thought about that.......wasn't sure if I could get that out of it.  Maybe I could...

• Loading the player...
  • Okay...I did it!  I couldn't resist.  The price is just too good.  If the gender is a boy, then I've got an ergo for sale ($70) S&H included!  : )  It's a steal!
  • If it makes you feel better, I have checked babysteals Ergo sales and every time they do it they are more for girls. I have never seen a regular black one or the Galaxy Gray one I really like. I'm sure you can sell it if you have a boy. I won one for baby #2 and I am SO freaking excited! I LOVE Ergo.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageLalabee0425:
    If it makes you feel better, I have checked babysteals Ergo sales and every time they do it they are more for girls. I have never seen a regular black one or the Galaxy Gray one I really like. I'm sure you can sell it if you have a boy. I won one for baby #2 and I am SO freaking excited! I LOVE Ergo.

I'm dying for the galaxy gray one too!  And can I tell you how uber jealous of you, but so excited for you I am/was when I saw your name as the winner.  Hussy! :-)

image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • imageVivianLee:

imageLalabee0425:
    If it makes you feel better, I have checked babysteals Ergo sales and every time they do it they are more for girls. I have never seen a regular black one or the Galaxy Gray one I really like. I'm sure you can sell it if you have a boy. I won one for baby #2 and I am SO freaking excited! I LOVE Ergo.

I'm dying for the galaxy gray one too!  And can I tell you how uber jealous of you, but so excited for you I am/was when I saw your name as the winner.  Hussy! :-)

Hahaha! I LOVE that pattern. I never win anything so I was super super excited and so relieved I would be finally getting one! I didn't get one for Christmas so I was fully expecting to buy one with a combo of Christmas/birthday money before the baby came. I keep doing the happy dance! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"