January 2011 Moms

Does anyone know???

The average hospital stay following uncomplicated vaginal birth? 
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

Re: Does anyone know???

• For our hospital its 24 to 48 hours, but this also depends on how LO is doing and you have to specifically ask to be be discharged before 48 hours.  24 hours is the minimum.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • My dr. told me 2 nights, and since I'm having c-section it will be 3. Of course, this is w/no complications.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the info ladies.  We're almost there!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary
  • imageizzourclue:
    For our hospital its 24 to 48 hours, but this also depends on how LO is doing and you have to specifically ask to be be discharged before 48 hours.  24 hours is the minimum.

This.  Also during flu season our hospital encourages you to leave after the 24 hour mark as long as everyone is healthy and doing well.

PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • At my hospital, it's 2 nights for vaginal birth with no complications, 3 nights for C-section.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"