North Dakota Babies

Does anyone else have a Christmas Present hangover?

I feel like Santa set off a bomb in my living room.

There is a nation of Little People, 10,001 pieces of plastic play food, parts of a train set scattered about with little bits of wrapping paper. 

It snowed a lot last night, and my tv/satelliette service stopped working yesterday.  The snowblower is not working even though DH diligently beat it with a hammer for 45 minutes. But I can be entertained cleaning melted snow off the bathroom & kitchen floors. 

And every 1/2hour  Lil Miss rides her bike. Indoors. 

Not to be a Scrooge, but is it Spring yet? I *need* to go outside (and not be cold.) 

Re: Does anyone else have a Christmas Present hangover?

• :::Raises Hands::::

It literally looks like TRU threw up in our house. Austin got so many presents and unfortunately 1 of them as already gone missing. Thankfully the storm yesterday missed us, but it is so bone chilling cold and windy that I cant bare to take Austin anywhere.

I am ready for Spring!!!

Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008
  • I also feel like Christmas threw up all over our front room.  A is an only child on three sides, and you can tell.  Sadly, DH and I got us personalized plates for the jeep, so only stockings for us, but still it is insane in here.
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • imageButterflie6381:
    The snowblower is not working even though DH diligently beat it with a hammer for 45 minutes.
    LOL. Yes, it looks like TRU exploded in our living room. All of this toy clutter is making me CRAZY!
  • We've been sick so I've done nothing about the Christmas Vomit all over my living room! You seriously can't even see the floor through all of the crap.

Who wants to help me clean? :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • so.many.toys.

i need to sort out his 'baby' toys and put them somewhere else.  too bad i have no room anywhere! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"