New Jersey Babies

XP from NJ Nest - Hillsborough Area OBGYN?

Hi Ladies -- I'm moving very shortly from SI and need an OBGYN in the Hillsborough area and was hoping that someone might have a great Dr to recommend. I'm a few weeks pregnant and stressing about not knowing anyone in the area for a referral. Thanks so much!

Re: XP from NJ Nest - Hillsborough Area OBGYN?

• There is an OBGYN right in Hillsborough...I used to live in Belle Mead, but moved a little East...I will be going to Summit Medical in Warren in January for my initial exams, screens, etc...I heard they are good....I did research on hospitals and went on the hospital's website (Overlook Hospital) and said "find physician" and chose the specialty.  I heard St. Peter's and Robert Wood Johnson are really good down there (East Brunswick) or Morristown Hospital is a good hospital...according to others I have spoken to.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I used Brunswick Hills OBGYN, they deliver at St Peters.  Love the docs and staff!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been a childbirth educator and doula in the area for over a decade and am now a nurse.  I would strongly recommend the travel to see either Ursula Miguel in Lawrenceville (delivers at Princeton) or Midwifery Care Associates in Pennington.  Brunswick Hills has given my clients some sorrows over the years.  If you are high risk, St. Peters is a great place to be, but if you are not, you will still be treated to all the high risk interventions they can offer, which could negatively impact on your birthing experience.

Best of luck, and welcome to the area! 

• Dr. Andrin in Branchburg is wonderful :-)  The practice has a mid wife and obgyn.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"