South Florida Babies
Options

Remember me? ;)

Boy have I been MIA during my maternity leave or what? I can honestly say that between taking care of my newborn and helping my 3 year old adjust to life with a sibling, I did not get to spend all that much time online outside of FB which was my "me" time.

How the hell are ya, girls?

This is my 3rd week back at work. Crazy, huh? Isabelle started daycare on December 6th and so far things are going great. She is happy, healthy, eating well, etc. She is just not sleeping too well yet. She is kind of a light sleeper and no amount of noise I made I at home prepared her for the new noises she will hear at daycare but in time this will fix itself. She is getting more and more used to it every day.

As much as I dreaded going back to work before the holidays it was probably the best way it could have happened. Its really slow here so I am easing into pumping at work and nursing Isabelle during my lunch hour. Juggling that with my job has been interesting but not as hard as I expected it to be.

Sophia is a 3 year old Diva. Need I say anything more? I have my hands full with her. She drives me crazy one minute, makes me laugh hysterically the next, then makes me want to sell her to the highest bidder.

Life is very, very interesting right now.  

So! Updates! How are you girls doing? Those beautiful babies and bellies treating you OK?

ox,

Mel

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Remember me? ;)

• Options
    Mel, your daughters are gorgeous and you are an amazing mommy!  Kudos to you on the pumping/BFing while working!!!
  • Options
    We miss you on the boards Mel! Your girls are so adorable and I love seeing pictures of them on FB!! So glad going back to work was a smooth transition! Hope to see you around here more often! ;)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Mel!

Good to see you around here! ;-) Your siggy is ADORABLE! Love them both!!! Sounds like returning to work has been good all around. I can imagine life is super hectic with two!

Nadia is awesome. She is so much funnier each and every day. She starting to really chat it up- which is great. I love hearing her little voice! ;-)

• Options

I Mel. Glad your transition back to work has been smooth... and great job pumping at work!

I too have been MIA, as the boys have me quite busy.  Mikey is interacting a lot more, and laughing when you talk to him.  He's so yummy.  I just want to eat his cheeks.  : ) Alex on the other hand is suffering from reflex I'm pretty sure.  We go for well visit next week and hope to get it resolved soon after.  The boys will be 2 months tomorrow!  They are fitting perfectly into size 3mo, and will soon have to retire those too.  They are growing a mile a minute... incredible.  

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Seems like several of us have been MIA lately too :-) Hi girls! So glad to see everyone is doing well and all of the babies are ADORABLE!
  • Options

Mel, your girls are absolutely delicious! Sophie looks like such a big girl full of sass with that little head tilt she has going on in your siggy picture. Too cute!! 

I'm glad the transition back to work has gone well for you. Sounds like you're keeping it all together and the girls are adjusting well :)

On our end, it's been super cold over here. Lots of snow and I'm starting tog et cabin fever! LOL Carley is getting so big and it seems like after she turned one, her baby-ness is disappearing and we're starting to catch glimpses of the little girl she's going to be. It's so bittersweet watching her grow. Hmm what else...according to the Bump I'm 23 weeks today. Seems crazy though!! It feels like it's all going by entirely too fast this time around. Is this a general 2nd pregnancy feeling or is it just me? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"