Hawaii Babies

free movie maker/editor?

Does anyone do videos of their LO? What (if any) movie maker/editor do you use?

I'm using Windows Live Movie Maker, but the trim tool only lets you take off the beginning and end of a video, so if you want to chop a bit out of the middle you have to do it over and over and save all the little bits remaining, then stitch them back together. Time consuming and REALLY annoying.

I'm on a PC, running Windows 7 which seems to be the problem since most software is for XP/Vista. I'm willing to pay a small amount, but anything expensive is out and obviously free is best...

P.S. If you want to see Will & Dash's first major production, clicky for - dundundun! - Babyzillas.

Re: free movie maker/editor?

• Just had to say that I love the video! Your boys are soo cute!!!

I have videos of M but haven't done much with them besides uploading them to my computer :) I'd love to learn though and I heard that imovie is pretty cool. sorry, i'm no help...

• imageparrotgirl:

Just had to say that I love the video! Your boys are soo cute!!!

I have videos of M but haven't done much with them besides uploading them to my computer :) I'd love to learn though and I heard that imovie is pretty cool. sorry, i'm no help...

Thanks! Big Smile

Yeah, I've read really good things about imovie but unfortunately neither of us has a Mac. Sad

• Loading the player...
  • Lol how cute! You did a really good job despite the annoyances of Window's Movie Maker that you mentioned. I've never used it before...but I don't think I can offer any cheap alternatives either because I use Adobe Premiere and Avid Xpress Pro (but both pretty outdated versions...not sure if they even offer Avid Xpress for sale anymore?). For simple quick stuff, I use Picasa sometimes but only to shorten the beginning and end of each clip quickly so I think it might be similar to Windows Media but hopefully they'll expand/improve it with time/in the near future. At least it's free =)
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • imageparrotgirl:

I'm no help, either, but that made me giggle! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagelelekay:
    imageparrotgirl:

I'm no help, either, but that made me giggle! 

this!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"