January 2011 Moms

Bleeding question: XP on FB

I can't call my doctor's office until 9am so I thought I would ask here until then. I had my 37w appointment yesterday and she did an internal. The doctor told me I would spott - which I did, it was light and brown. This morning, when I went to the bathroom, I had red & brown blood, period like with what looked like mucus. I'm not sure if this is just a result of the internal exam or if it something else. Any thoughts?
BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bleeding question: XP on FB

• I had that for about 3 days after my first internal last week. It wasn't actual blood like I expected- just that weird mucus-y stuff. I kinda think it may have been MP, but I am NOT googling it to compare! I was 2 cm last week, so it's possible, I guess. I plan on asking about it at my appointment tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Maybe MP or bloody show to signal the start of labor? If  you are soaking pads, I would call the on-call dr or advice line.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepixieprincss:
    Maybe MP or bloody show to signal the start of labor? If  you are soaking pads, I would call the on-call dr or advice line.

This.  Sounds like the bloody show to me.  

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"