January 2011 Moms

I'm so sick I'm up at 3am & wearing depends?.

Yep, I'm wearing depends because apparently when I'm sick I have an even HARDER time controlling my bladder. UGH!

So miserable right now Sad I want to cry.. 

Re: I'm so sick I'm up at 3am & wearing depends?.

• I'm sorry you're feeling terrible.  I am up in the middle of the night, too.  I've had nausea/vomiting pretty bad during both 1st and 3rd tri--so I may know how you are feeling.  My reflux is miserable I don't eat/drink anything after lunch or I will lose it at bedtime. 

I'm up because I'm being induced Thursday 12/30 and am super-nervous I can't sleep....

• I myself have been really really sick with a bad cold for like 2 weeks - I just started feeling some relief. What worked for me was a vaporizer and the Neti Pot. I only used Neti Pot twice but today since I can breathe from both nostrils I'll give the "pot" some credit. If you aren't doing those, maybe give a try! Hope you feel better!!

• Loading the player...
  • I am sorry you feel that way.  I can't wait for ALL of us to feel somewhat back to normal!
  • I'm sorry you are feeling so awful.  Hope you get better soon.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • imagenate2011:
    I am sorry you feel that way.  I can't wait for ALL of us to feel somewhat back to normal!

*sigh* I completely agree! Here's to all of us regaining control over our crazy bodies and hideously annoying bladders soon!

Hope you feel better!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"