Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC After Mirena Question

Pardon my paranoia... I recently came off from Mirena and my hubby and I are planning on TTC after graduation from university (four months from now). I should really leave Google alone because I keep coming across people having problems TTC after Mirena! Had anyone had this problem here? Thanks for the info! Happy New Year to all!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
<a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view

Re: TTC After Mirena Question

• Hi, I wanted to put a little input.  I have a Mirena in now (scheduled to come out in 2 weeks), so I cannot answer first hand BUT I have 2 good friends that had Mirena (and now have babies).  One got pregnant the first cycle and the other got pregnant the 3rd.  I haven't heard of anyone I know having trouble getting pregnant after it, but don't know how it will affect me! HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had mine out in October and am currently on my third cycle TTC. I don't blame the mirena for that though, considering how long it can normally take to get pregnant. I'm not worried at all yet, it is still really soon. Good luck when you start trying!
    Peru!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh and I wanted to add that I've read a bunch of negative things about getting pregnant after Mirena too, but I'm not convinced that all of the problems people report were truly caused by the Mirena and not other circumstances. So try not to worry too much :)
    Peru!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You ladies are fabulous! An island of pragmatism in a sea of online panic! I'm sure also that the length of time to TTC after Mirena is because of regular things. Thank you all again! Good luck with TTC! :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"