Utah Babies

home birth???

hey all :) i recently found out i am pregnant (5 weeks) and am really interested in having a home birth. does anyone know any midwives in the north salt lake/ogden area who do home births? thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy calendar

Re: home birth???

• My midwife is based out of Pleasant Grove, but she says she will travel. I know she is willing to go out to Tooele so I'm sure she'd head up north!

Her name is Heather Shelley, and she's with Feels Like Home Birthing Suites. 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm using the Better Birth Center which is based out of Orem and also has a location in North Salt Lake.  I'm using Suzanne and she is just wonderful.  Planning on a Dec home birth, and I've done it before in Texas with my first child.  It's a wonderful experience.

I wish you all the luck in finding a good midwife!

• Loading the player...
  • Try greatexpectationsbc.com, Rebecca Williams is the midwife, a good friend of mine went to her for both of her babies, the first time in a birth center, second time for a home birth.  She loves her, recommends her to everyone.  Her birth center is in Murray, but my friend lives in Pleasant Grove, so I know she travels.  Good luck! 
  • thank you all! i will have to do some research! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy calendar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"