Heading to the hospital... — The Bump
January 2011 Moms

Heading to the hospital...

In about an hour, I will be heading to the hospital to be admitted. They are going to give me Cervadil tonight to try to dilate me (I'm not dilated at all). Then tomorrow morning they will see how well it worked and just break my water or start petocin.

Either way, Victoria should be making her debut tomorrow. I am a whole mix of emotions right now! I'm excited to meet my baby girl, but of course I am nervous to the unknown! I will update when I can!

Re: Heading to the hospital...

• Good luck!  I hope things go fast for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker s42627ca112170_30.jpg - 222.44KB
  • Best of luck!
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • I wish you the best of luck for a speedy and easy delivery!!

• Good luck! I hope you have a great birth.

Did they give you a verdict if you have pre-e or not? I have some mystery symptoms that don't quite line up with pre-e, but seem to raise red flags in that direction. I am waiting on test results, so I am curious about others' experiences.

• Good luck!
    DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • Can't wait to hear your happy news.  Best wishes!
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards