Orange County Babies
Options

Any good infant daycares??

My husband isnt getting as much work as he used to and my joys of being a stay at home mom might be over soon :( Does anyone know of any good infant daycares?? I have only heard awful things about kindercare and don't want to go there, but can't find anything else. We live in Aliso, but I am willing to drive anywhere!! Helllp :)

Re: Any good infant daycares??

• Options
    I've heard mixed reviews about KinderCare but to be honest it may just depend on the actual center - I'd due next month and we plan to use the MV KinderCare starting in April 2011.  The staff there was really great.
    When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
  • Options

we have been with a kindercare for over 2 years and are very happy with the care we have received.  we had a bump in the road (for a very short time) with one teacher and it was fixed immediately.

not all centers are the same.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've had my son at a montessori school since he was 9 months old and LOVE it! The closest one to you I'd recommend is Mission Montessori. www.montessorimv.com
  • Options
    thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"