LGBT Parenting

considering doing an insemination *** Edited - please advise

This was supposed to just be a testing month, but then I couldn't go in for the tests because of court.  I haven't charted, cbefm'd, gone to acupuncture (she is away) or anything.  

But today I read a post and then counted the days ... and peed.  Hello LH surge. The midwives would think nothing of me scheduling for tomorrow and part of me wants to.  I would be one month closer to starting ivf, and since I didn't do the acupuncture, it would be my cheapest cycle ever.

I will talk to my wife tonight, but any thoughts? 

appointment too early?I wasn't sure how A would respond because we had planned this cycle to be a break, but she agreed that we should go for it.   

I had figured I could get a late-day appointment, but the only appointment they have is 1:00.  I detected the surge at 4:00PM yesterday but have no idea when the surge started so I am not sure whether I should do it.  It *may* be too early but since I don't know when the surge started, I am really stuck.  I need to call back and let them know but I really don't know what to do.   

Re: considering doing an insemination *** Edited - please advise

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"