TTC after 35

wwyd???

taking 225iu of follistim.

was supposed to go in this morning for monitoring, but all of NYC is closed down due to the blizzard and i wasn't able to get there.

on wed. i have my IVF class.

would you go in tomorrow and wed? or just wed?

my RE office closed today after monitoring this morning, so i can't ask them.

fyi ... have not been having any issues with follistim (except for the awful bruise - see previous post). 

Re: wwyd???

• I don't know since I haven't taken that. I'm so sorry there isn't a 24 hr. hotline you can call. Maybe try the IF board here on TB, or TTTC.  Both of those are a little more active than this one is at the present time.

• it depends on how many days you've been doing the follistim and how much experience you've had with it.  The first time I did follistim my eggs matured a little faster than expected.  You don't want them to jump on their own but be controlled with the injections.  So they do watch you like a hawk.  I would go in both days if that is what thye want you to do.
    About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks.

someone from the office called me today (while i wasn't available ... so i couldn't ask my question) ...

she left a vm ... assumed i couldn't make it due to the weather and said they would expect me tomorrow.  so i guess i'm doing 2 days in a row ... small price to pay i guess. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"