Georgia Babies
Options

Moon dough was created by Satan himself

I don't even know who bought that crap for my kid but if I find out, I will be buying their kid the most glitterific toy I can find next year.  5 minutes of playing with it and my kitchen is covered in tiny purple fluff.  That stuff is going in the trash as soon as he goes down for a nap. 

Re: Moon dough was created by Satan himself

• Options
    One of my girlfriends lets her daughter play with this stuff all over her house. Jackson is always asking me if we can get moon snow. Umm no sir. That stuff is awful. Maybe I'm a mean mom but, I cringe when they play with it at her house. Ugh, I don't do messy like that. Shoot if someone sent us a glittered holiday card. Brian would throw them away after he read them. He hates glitter. I guess moon dough falls into that category for me. 
  • Options
    I agree! Abigail got a very small sample size of the stuff with her aquadoodle that she got for her birthday. Its definitely evil!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BWAHAHAHA!  Guess what my DH's cousin's kid is getting next year when they show up late to Christmas dinner?!?!?!  Or maybe I will send some with P to play with at my MIL's. 
  • Options
    Moon dough and Orbeezs are going to be the death of me.  Whoever said Orbeezs was a great gift for kids must of not had kids of their own.  
  • Options
    Oh yeah, its banned from our house. I wouldn't wish that mess on anyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"